Die Nessie Book Direct and Save
Self-catering holiday accommodation 500 m from the Lappiesbaai Blue Flag Beach on the eastern bank of the Goukou River in Stilbaai. This holiday rental has an uninterrupted view over the tidal river and across the bay. Ideal for families with children and noisy teenagers seeking out water sports such as windsurfing, swimming, scuba diving, snorkelling as well as kite-surfing.
This self-catering holiday home is 115 km from the George Airport and 1.2 km from the centre of Still Bay. The main shopping areas, petrol station, golf course, doctors and pharmacies are in Still Bay West. You will need to cross the bridge over the Goukou River to get there.
Accommodation at Die Nessie Book Direct and Save
Die Nessie can sleep 8 persons.
The house has 3 double bedrooms all sharing one bathroom with shower and bath. One room has a double bed, one has two adjoining beds, and likewise one has twin beds.
The 4th large double room with twin beds is on top of the outside garage and also has an en-suite bathroom with a shower only.
There is also a shower outside to get rid of the sand before entering the house.
This delightful holiday house is child friendly. The minimum stay is 3 days. Please bring own towels, and of course food and beverages. No smoking is allowed inside the buildings.
Die Nessie Book Direct and Save Facilities
- Kitchen facilities include a 4 plate electric stove with oven, kettle, microwave oven as well as a fridge/freezer. Also a washing machine, toaster, reverse osmosis water purification system, crockery and cutlery.
- Bed linen, blankets, duvets as well as pillows are provided.
- There is a TV with satellite dish but bring your own decoder and smart card.
- A DVD player is also provided.
- There are 2 braai/barbecue areas, one in front of the house, while the other one is on the semi-closed back veranda.
- No credit card facilities but cash or electronic transfers are in order.
- Safe parking off the street is of course available.
- Still Bay is in essence a Malaria free area.
- This holiday rental has a TGCSA grading (Tourism Grading Council of South Africa)
Mike & Louise Steytler
Rates: From R2180 for complete house – Sleeps 8
Book Direct on this platform and pay only:
R 2030 per Night – Complete house throughout the year.
For any other enquiries or rates just send a “Booking Enquiry”.